● Aromatic notes: From the attack, a green and lively sensation. Eucalyptus and parsley advance in a concert of greens and cooked vegetables. Garlic tickles this beautiful ensemble before ginkgo biloba and white broth pull it into a perennial sweetness. A very smooth blend on the palate, with a very fine astringency in length.
● Tasting Ideas: Broths can be consumed on their own, to hydrate well or soothe a little hunger, or accompanied by pieces of vegetables. They can also be cooked with pasta, rice, white meat or even fish, ideal to enhance a dish! Our (chic) recipe ideas with our broths.
Our broths have no added flavors, salt or fat.
● Infusion time: 6-8 min
● Infusion temperature: 194°F
● 40g = 30 cups
About our products :
● 100% organic and eco-friendly : biodegradable cornstarch teabag and recyclable overwrap.
● No added flavor : it is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
● Expert know-how : a French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
● Made in France : we imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.
Free shipping on orders over € 75
3 possible delivery methods :
Pick-up your order in our Showroom, Paris 1er : Free
Delivery by courier in Paris Intramuros : € 7,00. > Call us on 01 81 80 15 80 to plan your delivery.
Colissimo delivery in Metropolitan France, Corsica and Monaco: € 5.79
Chic des Plantes ! Our mission: to imagine and produce infusions differently. Chic des Plantes! creates high-quality 100% organic infusions and broths, made in France. We dream up and create our own blends from the finest plants, spices, flowers, fruit and vegetables, selected with great care, for a "never drunk" result in your cup. All our packaging is eco-friendly (our outer packaging is now plastic-free, made from plant material, 100% biodegradable and compostable at home, with the Home compost label) and all our products are 100% natural with no added flavouring, as beautiful as they are good and beneficial. Chic des Plantes ! is certified B Corp, the most demanding ethical and eco-responsible label in the world. What does this mean? It means that our little company, as we've always built it and wanted it to be since 2015, is officially part of a community for which 'business for good' is paramount and which loudly proclaims that it wants to be 'the best FOR the world, not the best IN the world'. And that changes everything. We believe in the power of plants, and we also believe strongly in the power of the men and women who work to put them in your cups every day, with passion, care and respect. Brew, drink... love it!
100% ORGANIC ECO-FRIENDLY
Recycable overwraps and biodegradable corn stratch teabags.
NO ADDED FLAVOR
It is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
A French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
Made in FRANCE
We imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.