• Aromatic notes: from the very beginning, we breathe in all India and its spicy flavors, carried by the Cardamom, followed by the Curry leaf and then the alliance of Cumin, Turmeric and Pepper. The cooked vegetable base brings a welcome gourmet roundness to the mix.
• Tips: organic salty herbal teas to be drunk hot, alone or as an accompaniment to a meal and to be cooked according to your desires with some vegetables, spices, pasta, rice, white meat or fish.
● Infusion time: 6 min
● Infusion temperature: 194°F
● 1 tea bag = 2-3 cups
About our products:
● 100% organic and eco-friendly : biodegradable cornstarch teabag and recyclable overwrap.
● No added flavor : it is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
● Expert know-how : a French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
● Made in France : we imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.
Free shipping on orders over € 75
3 possible delivery methods :
Pick-up your order in our Showroom, Paris 1er : Free
Delivery by courier in Paris Intramuros : € 7,00. > Call us on 01 81 80 15 80 to plan your delivery.
Colissimo delivery in Metropolitan France, Corsica and Monaco: € 5.79
For any question, contact us : email@example.com
Chic des Plantes ! creates 100% organic herbal teas and broths, made in France without any added flavour. We have created brand new blends from the most characteristic plants, spices, flowers, fruits and vegetables, that we carefully select to produce an unique flavor in your cup. Our packaging is eco-friendly, our products are 100% natural, beautiful, tasteful and carry a variety of beneficial attributes. Our mission since 2015 is to put
herbal teas back into your daily lives and satisfy your demanding palates. Bring the power of plants to your modern and urban lives.
Let go, indulge, and allow yourself a new, tasty ritual of well-being.
100% ORGANIC ECO-FRIENDLY
Recycable overwraps and biodegradable corn stratch teabags.
NO ADDED FLAVOR
It is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
A French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
Made in FRANCE
We imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.