● Aromatic notes: From the attack, a green and lively sensation. Eucalyptus and parsley advance in a concert of greens and cooked vegetables. Garlic tickles this beautiful ensemble before ginkgo biloba and white broth pull it into a perennial sweetness. A very smooth blend on the palate, with a very fine astringency in length.
● Tasting Ideas: Broths can be consumed on their own, to hydrate well or soothe a little hunger, or accompanied by pieces of vegetables. They can also be cooked with pasta, rice, white meat or even fish, ideal to enhance a dish! Our (chic) recipe ideas with our broths.
Our broths have no added flavors, salt or fat.
● Infusion time: 6-8 min
● Infusion temperature: 194°F
● 40g = 30 cups
About our products :
● 100% organic and eco-friendly : biodegradable cornstarch teabag and recyclable overwrap.
● No added flavor : it is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
● Expert know-how : a French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
● Made in France : we imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.
Free shipping on orders over € 75
3 possible delivery methods :
Pick-up your order in our Showroom, Paris 1er : Free
Delivery by courier in Paris Intramuros : € 7,00. > Call us on 01 81 80 15 80 to plan your delivery.
Colissimo delivery in Metropolitan France, Corsica and Monaco: € 5.79
For any question, contact us : email@example.com
Chic des Plantes ! creates 100% organic herbal teas and broths, made in France without any added flavour. We have created brand new blends from the most characteristic plants, spices, flowers, fruits and vegetables, that we carefully select to produce an unique flavor in your cup. Our packaging is eco-friendly, our products are 100% natural, beautiful, tasteful and carry a variety of beneficial attributes. Our mission since 2015 is to put
herbal teas back into your daily lives and satisfy your demanding palates. Bring the power of plants to your modern and urban lives.
Let go, indulge, and allow yourself a new, tasty ritual of well-being.
100% ORGANIC ECO-FRIENDLY
Recycable overwraps and biodegradable corn stratch teabags.
NO ADDED FLAVOR
It is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
A French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
Made in FRANCE
We imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.