● Claims: rosemary is traditionally used to aid digestion, vervain contributes to the proper functioning of the intestinal tract. Consume 6 to 8 cups/day for optimal effectiveness as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
About our products:
● 100% organic and eco-friendly: biodegradable cornstarch teabag and compostable overwrap (Home Compost label).
● No added flavor: it is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
● Savoir-faire: a French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
● Made in France: we imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.
Chic des Plantes ! creates 100% organic herbal teas and broths, made in France without any added flavour. We have created brand new blends from the most characteristic plants, spices, flowers, fruits and vegetables, that we carefully select to produce an unique flavor in your cup. Our packaging is eco-friendly, our products are 100% natural, beautiful, tasteful and carry a variety of beneficial attributes. Our mission since 2015 is to put
herbal teas back into your daily lives and satisfy your demanding palates. Bring the power of plants to your modern and urban lives.
Let go, indulge, and allow yourself a new, tasty ritual of well-being.
100% ORGANIC ECO-FRIENDLY
Recycable overwraps and biodegradable corn stratch teabags.
NO ADDED FLAVOR
It is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
A French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
Made in FRANCE
We imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.