● Aromatic notes: A very beautiful bouquet, rich and complex, with a vegetal attack nuanced by a zesty and floral note. Chamomile and Apple then combine gently while Mint and Lavender bring a final all in freshness.
● Official claims: Achillea Millefeuille soothes period abdominal cramps in women. For optimal effectiveness, drink 1 to 2 cups per day as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
● Infusion time: 4 minutes
● Infusion temperature: 90 °
● 1 cup = a tablespoon of infusion (2.5 g)
● Try it fresh
About our products:
● 100% organic: ingredients from organic farming certified Ecocert.
● Without any added flavor: it's beautiful, it's good, it's natural. And that's all.
● Expert know-how: a chef, a flavorist and a pharmacist create “never-drunk” blends.
● Made in France: we design and produce high quality infusions in France.
Free shipping on orders over € 75
3 possible delivery methods :
Pick-up your order in our Showroom, Paris 1er : Free
Delivery by courier in Paris Intramuros : € 7,00. > Call us on 01 81 80 15 80 to plan your delivery.
Colissimo delivery in Metropolitan France, Corsica and Monaco: € 5.79
For any question, contact us : email@example.com
Chic des Plantes ! creates 100% organic herbal teas and broths, made in France without any added flavour. We have created brand new blends from the most characteristic plants, spices, flowers, fruits and vegetables, that we carefully select to produce an unique flavor in your cup. Our packaging is eco-friendly, our products are 100% natural, beautiful, tasteful and carry a variety of beneficial attributes. Our mission since 2015 is to put
herbal teas back into your daily lives and satisfy your demanding palates. Bring the power of plants to your modern and urban lives.
Let go, indulge, and allow yourself a new, tasty ritual of well-being.
100% ORGANIC ECO-FRIENDLY
Recycable overwraps and biodegradable corn stratch teabags.
NO ADDED FLAVOR
It is beautiful, tasteful, natural. And that’s all.
A French chef, a pharmacist and a somewhat magician flavorist create “un-drunk before” blends.
Made in FRANCE
We imagine and produce high-quality herbal teas in France.